10 June 2009

tea & self-pity

Back from a stint as a wandering job-hunter in the city, I realize now that perhaps I do need to spend the month of June in New Jersey at home and return to Gotham in July. It's a tough realization to come to only because I do miss New York so much and I hate feeling as though I'm not making any kind of productive use of, well, myself at the moment.

Went to several small cafés, tea shops, and bakeries in both Manhattan and Brooklyn (including a wine bar/restaurant a lá Max Café) for both meals and to drop my résumé off. Kyle, always the gentleman, accompanied me. I guess it all boils down to my desire to get out from inside the nest and out into the world. After all, I'm (almost) 20. =)

p.s. the American Apparel casting was like a hipster cattle corral/absolutely and hilariously ridiculous.

No comments: